Wow. Just... wow.

Mark came to see me around lunchtime on postop day 2 (the day I am posting this blog). "You're doing great John. When do you want to go home?"

"As soon as I'm ready," I said to him.

He smiled at me and nodded. "How about right now?"

That's right - I have been discharged. I am no longer an inpatient at the hospital.

I get to wear my own clothes, sleep in my own bed, and eat my own food. I've still got a bunch of milestones to meet, but there is nothing I need to do that I can't do at home.

I'm free!

Comments

  1. Well, there goes navigating to RJH tomorrow.... LOL. Congratulations on both active flatus and active making-a-run-for-it. Home! <3

    XOXOXOX Jude

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I have your results...

One lily pad at a time.

Several "lasts", in pictures...